Does anyone know why Ryan Cox is no longer teaching at Ludington Area Schools?  He is working at Home Depot now.  The school district sent a letter to parents before school started saying Mr. Cox would not be teaching during the 2015/2016 school year.  It seems like an interesting career move to go from a government job (teacher) to a retail employee. 

Views: 3339

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Recently downsized my life, looking to move out of my house an into an apartment. Must be in city of ludington. Need asap!!! Call ryan

While the  rental issues that the community faces were inadequately addressed under your watch don't despair Mayor Cox, in about a month  the homeless shelter will be opening. In the meantime this will give you a great opportunity to test the "survival skills" that you taught. Might I suggest a refrigerator box at the Conrad Road overpass. Close to your work, close to the river and within thumbing distance to town and much quieter than the other overpasses.

If a cardboard box shelter for the homeless is located in public areas inside the city limits, is the City going to be considered the landlord and liable for getting it up to the International Property Maintenance Code?

Could you please clarify your statement Barney?  Is this a quote from the Mayor Ryan?  TIA

Rental inspection not needed.
I can honestly say as a landlord, if the inspection passes city council, I will no longer buy materials from home depot as long as Mayor Cox is working there.

Is Mayor Cox truly employed at Home Depot Barney?  

Ask wonder woman, my source says "yes". He's an assistant manager. But no, I have not seen him watering flowers in the garden center.

Multiple sources tell me this is true.  Somebody want to take a picture of Ryan in his Home Depot orange with their cell phone and post it.  It's worth a thumbs up icon. 

I wonder how long it will be before the City switches vendors from Briggs True Value to Home Depot for all their miscellaneous hardware purchases?

Maybe Mayor Cox should start wearing his HD Orange to all future public functions. Nothing like giving your employer a free plug.  

shinblind,

Your above comment is comical...."Maybe Mayor Cox should start wearing his HD Orange to all future public functions. Nothing like giving your employer a free plug."  LOL Shinblind  

LMAO!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service